Whether your a school, church, not for profit, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and a local car club. Everyone from time to time needs to raise capitol. Every body is busy and the days of the Pot -Luck are history. Allow a professional to assist in the development and planning of a successful campaign.
Let's generate some revenues
Invite the Wild Bunch to your planning meetings early in the process. The following list is just a snippet of things you need to consider to have a successful event. How your guests remember your fundraiser will greatly depend on what they thought of the food and service. Those memories, good or bad, will influence them when it comes time to think about attending your next fundraising event.
- Menu, what do you thing you want served? Corn roast, BBQ feast, burgers and dogs, festival foods.
- Date and time?
- Location? Easily accessible and indoor or outdoor
- Competing events on same date
- Number of anticipated guests and average age range
- Equipment needs? Whos delivering the tables and chairs (if any
- Invite he Wild Bunch to a planning meeting to discuss the plethora of details that need to be worked out to ensure a successful event
- You choose what we serve.
- We give you a per plate cost based on an estimated crowd size. Size matters!
- You charge what you feel is appropriate.
- You keep the difference!
WHAT WE DO
Wild Bunch Catering has several type menus to make the selection process easier. Our large group experience and a barn full of off- premise equipment allows us to provide several money making menus
Sell Festival Foods like cotton candy, kettle corn and corn dogs, Spud Stations with 1 pound baked potatoes and tons of fixins, Corn Roasts to your more traditional hot dogs, hamburgers & bratwurst or meal plates of mouth watering BBQ pulled right from the smoker with cowboy beans, coleslaw and bread. On average you can make $2 to $5 per plate on everything sold without lifting a finger.
Different fundraising events can include:
- Hoe Downs
- Church Events
- School Carnivals
- Non-Profit Organization Fundraisers
- Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts Fundraisers
- Harvest Festivals and more... use your imagination
We also offer very low priced catered lunches and dinners for events where meals are included in the price of a ticket. Don't be overcharged by caterers that are using your fund raiser to make an enormous profit. We have special rates for these types of events. Give us a call to discuss your desired outcomes.